The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin remains one of the most popular bullion coins to date for its iconic single maple leaf design and high purity. Fractional coins provide more options for those looking to purchase this classic design.
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2017 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light-diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 come in their original plastic sheet. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The iconic beauty and high purity of these beloved Gold coins is even more accessible in this fractional size. Add 2017 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!