|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2017 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Ron Burgundy
From:Saint Clair Shores, MI
Date:May 21, 2020
Great eye appeal and overall perfect condition. Besides the quality investment I received, the care you put into packaging my item for safe delivery was very much appreciated! Hard to complain with perfection.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.