- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes packaged in a United States Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 1990 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. An "S" mint mark has been struck representing the San Francisco Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the 1990 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
40% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 3, 2014
I bought 7 Silver Eagle proofs and 2 of them had scarped proof coins in them. This 1990-s was one of them. The two that were scarfed cost me the most out of the seven. The coin looked like it came out of a stack of coins, had that kind of scarfing on it. This is not acceptable for a proof.
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.