- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the mint-issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 2004 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. A "W" mint mark represents the West Point Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add the 2004-W Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
85% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 3, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.