- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your coin in style by adding a presentation box recommended for this certified coin.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this certified 2005 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.