1986 France Gold 100 Francs Statue of Liberty BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn 1886, the people of France gifted to the American people a statue that has become known the world over as a symbol of Liberty. To honor this centennial, France caused to be issued a 100 Franc Gold coin with a rendition of the Statue of Liberty.
- Contains .5028 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Statue of Liberty with doves in the background, double dates and "Republique Française".
- Reverse: French motto "Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité" with liberty cap above, date and denomination below.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful homage to the centennial of the world famous Statue of Liberty to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.