1848-1849 France Gold 20 Francs Angel Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This two year type is much harder to find than the 20 Franc Gold Angels issued from 1871-1898. Augustin Dupre's classic design of Standing Genius was issued in these two years before being discontinued with minor modifications.
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Design by Augustin Dupré.
- Coins are packaged in protective packaging. Multiples of 50 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Standing Genius writing the Constitution, rooster at right, fasces at left.
- Reverse: Denomination above the date within a wreath encircled by "Liberté Égalité Fraternité," France's motto meaning "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity".
- Coins in this listing will be in Average Circulated condition.
Protect your French Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Lucky Angel design is often used for gift giving because of its iconic design. Enhance your Gold holdings by adding this French 20 Francs Lucky Angel to your cart today!
Dates (1848-1849) you receive will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Coins in this listing will be average circulated or better.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Laguna Hills, Ca.
Date:Apr 27, 2016
The coin is very nice, but the condition was definitely average circulated. The one I received had more wear than the one shown in the photo so I returned it. Apmex gave me a refund so I was happy. I prefer the 100 franc lucky angel because it's much larger and more appealing. If you can get one of these coins in XF or AU condition it's a really nice looking coin.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.