- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mint mark appears below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing 1/4 oz of Gold and featuring beloved designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1990-P 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.