2018 Great Britain 1 oz Silver Britannia BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Why Buy Silver
Product DetailsBritannia has long represented resilience and strength, which continues in the 2018 release of this popular bullion coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in 20 mint tubes inside a monster box
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. A radial sunburst design behind Britannia adds anti-counterfeiting protection Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Silver Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This 2018 Silver Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2018 1 oz Silver Britannia to your cart today!
Silver Coin Market Affected by Supply and Demand for SilverWhen you wish to buy Silver coins, it is important to understand how the price of Silver is affected by supply and demand. From 1 oz Silver Britannias to the Silver used in manufacturing solar panels, Silver has many applications that increase demand for the Precious Metal. The price of Silver coins for sale here at APMEX is also impacted by the cost of mining. In recent years, new technological breakthroughs in mining have vastly improved overall Silver production. Today, it is estimated that nearly 700,000,000 troy ounces of Silver are mined worldwide annually.
Silver Britannias and Your Precious Metals IRABefore you buy Silver coins for a Precious Metals IRA, you must double-check that the Silver bullion coin you desire meets the exacting standards set by the Internal Revenue Service for inclusion in a Precious Metals IRA. The 2018 1 oz Silver Britannia is approved for use in Precious Metals IRAs because it is minted with .999 fine Silver. To add Silver coins for sale at APMEX to your Precious Metals IRA, contact our specialists at (800) 418-0235 or IRA@apmex.com. The guidelines for adding world coins to Precious Metals IRAs are stringent, but simple, and APMEX specialists are available to help you every step of the way.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.