|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The FirstStrike® designation guarantees this coin was among the earliest Palladium Eagles, shipping from the mint within 30 days of release.
- Worldwide mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury Dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock along with the weight, purity and $25 face value. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Palladium Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Palladium is the first addition to the U.S. Mint's popular American Eagle bullion program since Platinum was introduced in 1997.
Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs and the newest American Eagle series which makes for excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2018 Proof Palladium Eagle coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.