This is a super-nice high grade coin, finest known through NGC. This coin looks as if it was minted yesterday.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-67 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A bust of France's national symbol, Marianne, designed by J.C. Chaplain.
- Reverse: Rendition of “le coq gaulois”, the Gallic Rooster in French, the unofficial symbol of France.
- Minted at the Paris Mint in 1912.
Protect and display your 20 Francs Gold Rooster coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 20 Francs Gold Rooster coin to your cart today!