2018-P 5 oz Silver ATB Pictured Rocks SP-70 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Pictured Rocks coin is the first release of 2018 in the U.S. Mint's popular 5 oz Silver bullion America the Beautiful series. The specimen is graded a perfect SP-70 by NGC and has an Early Release label.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the perfectly graded SP-70 by NGC.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts Chapel Rock and the white pine tree that grows atop. The inscriptions include "Pictured Rocks", "Michigan", "2018" and "E Pluribus Unum".
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your perfect SP-70 America the Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your cart today!
Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
Of the 5,500 miles of Great Lakes shoreline, the 43 miles including Pictured Rocks was chosen to be part of National Park System by virtue of its unique and spectacular scenery. The park was established as a National Lakeshore in 1966, the first to carry such a designation in the National Park System. The park includes pristine beaches, hundreds of miles of trails, hardwood forests, and towering multicolored sandstone cliffs. Historic sites at Pictured Rocks include an 1874 lighthouse and early U.S. Coast Guard lifeboat stations, there are 15 miles of cliffs. The park is a popular destination for hiking, canoeing, kayaking, bird watching, cross-country skiing and ice fishing.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.