Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .84103 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited edition presentation of 6,500 worldwide.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth definitive portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Celebrates the 65th anniversary of Her Majesty The Queen's coronation, with an exclusive new design by Royal Mint graphic designer, Stephen Taylor.
Celebrate this historic moment with The Queen and add this £5 Proof Silver Queen's Sapphire Coronation coin to your cart today!
Her Majesty The Queen became the longest reigning monarch in 2015, and celebrated her 90th birthday in 2016. 2018 brings another important milestone for The Queen, with the 65th anniversary of her royal coronation that occurred on June 2nd, 1953. Queen Elizabeth II is the first British monarch to reach such a milestone, of the Sapphire Coronation.
The inspiration for the design came from the Coat of Arms on Westminster Bridge. The designer, Stephen Taylor, wanted an iconic, timeless and fitting design for such a historic and celebratory event. The Royal Standard also has a central role in the design.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.