|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$30.48||$30.80||$31.75|
|20 - 99||$30.18||$30.49||$31.44|
|100 - 499||$29.88||$30.19||$31.12|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, people born in the Year of the Pig are fortunate, optimistic, tolerant, sincere, affluent, and dedicated. These 2019 APMEX Lunar Pig Silver Rounds make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Pig.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Pig comes around once every 12 years and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a Pig along with the Chinese character for Pig, "Year of the Pig" in English and Chinese, and the date.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Pig with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Display your Lunar Silver Round in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1 oz Silver Year of the Pig round to your cart today!
APMEX Lunar Silver rounds make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Pig (1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019). Those born under the Year of the Pig are said to be fortunate, optimistic, tolerant, sincere, affluent and dedicated.
67% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.