You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Seahorse, named as such for its horse-like head, is native to the tropical waters surrounding the Samoan Islands in the South Pacific Ocean and can most often be found feeding or hiding in the ocean’s mangrove forests and sea grass beds.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Samoan crest along with denomination of 2 Tala (Samoa).
- Reverse: Features an artistic depiction of a Seahorse camouflaged in a sea grass bed near the ocean floor, attempting to elude its many predators. The unique abstract stain-glass design of this coin leaves the investor with the impression that this coin more closely resembles a piece of art than a legal tender instrument.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is the first coin in the highly anticipated 2-coin annual program partnered with the country of Samoa. Add this beautiful Reverse Proof Like Silver Samoan Seahorse art piece to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin.
Date:Feb 21, 2021
I stopped giving toys to children a long time ago. I now give them silver coins. Some coins in just a short time doubled in price so just think how much they could be when they grow up.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.