Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Gold Proof Libertads tend to have low limited mintages, and even less coins are graded a perfect Proof-70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation. The Proof Gold Libertads gain added appeal with an exceptional finish that makes the design truly shine.
- Population of 13 coins at this grade level.
- Graded a perfect Proof-70 Deep Cameo by PCGS, and housed in a sealed holder, with a green label.
- First Strike designation guarantees PCGS received this coin within the first 30 days of release from the Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This magnificent Proof 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2018 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad graded Proof-70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.