1990 Canada 1/4 oz Proof Gold $100 International Literacy Year
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe General Assembly of the United Nations declared 1990 as the International Year of Literacy. This Gold coin honors the process of developing syllabic alphabets for cultures whose languages and histories are completely oral.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in original packaging (no outside box) with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by John Mardon featuring an elderly woman teaching two young children how to write in the syllabic script.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1990 1/4 oz Proof Gold International Literacy Year coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.