18% Off The Premium
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The 2007 Gold Lunar Year of the Pig features a piglet standing in some water with rocks, collaborative design.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 6,486 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a piglet standing in water with rocks, collaborative design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/4 oz Year of the Pig Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order!
Add this Series I 2007 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Pig coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.