As low as $7.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$27.54||$27.83||$28.69|
|20 - 99||$26.54||$26.82||$27.65|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Issued from the country of Barbados, comes the third inaugural release in the limited mintage series featuring the striking Trident from the National flag of Barbados.
This coin is the third release in the 4 coin series all partnered with the country of Barbados. Each release will have a very limited mintage with the inaugural release having a maximum mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms, the national symbol featuring the fist of a Barbadian holding two stalks of sugar cane. Upon the shield are a pair of the national flowers, known as the Pride of Barbados, and a single bearded fig tree. The shield is supported by a dolphin and a pelican. They stand for the fishing industry and Pelican Island, respectively.
- Reverse: Features the trident symbol as it appears on the Barbados national flag as well as the face value One Dollar and the year.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in the country of Barbados.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 25, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.