Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Sold out at the U.S. Mint.
- Fourth lowest mintage of the Silver Eagle series, after the 1995-W Proof, the 2011 Reverse Proof, and the 2011-S Burnished releases.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Early Releases label ensures that the coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- The Silver Eagle features a first-ever enhanced reverse proof finish, adding a unique appearance to the beloved design, and features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. Mint.
Showcase your certified Enhanced Reverse Proof Silver Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Don't miss your opportunity to add this limited-mintage Silver Eagle to your collection. Add this Enhanced Reverse Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Learn more about the Enhanced Reverse Proof Silver Eagle here.
Celebrating the close relationship between the United States and Canada, the Pride of Two Nations Set is a historic first featuring the iconic coins of both nations' mints, presented in a limited release set with stunning new finishes. With a limited availability of only 110,000 sets between the Royal Canadian Mint and the US Mint, this set is likely to be highly sought after by collectors.
In addition to being the first-ever example of the enhanced reverse proof finish, the mintage of the Silver Eagle in this set makes it one of the scarcest Silver Eagle issues ever produced, behind only the 1995-W Silver Eagle and the coins exclusive to the 2011 25th Anniversary set, making it certain to be highly collectible.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.