Only $329.99 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the third 2020 release of the popular 5 oz Silver America the Beautiful series, featuring Salt River Bay in the U.S. Virgin Islands. This coin features a burnished finish and comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
This coin commemorates the Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve in the U.S. Virgin Islands. This is the 53rd release of 56 coins in the series.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protective box and capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version America The Beautiful coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish and the "P" mint mark. The edge has the purity and metal content inscribed.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America," "Liberty," "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar."
- Reverse: A red mangrove tree sapling rises from water in a wide open bay with more trees in the distance.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your cart today!
Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve
The Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve is located on the north side of the island of St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Park preserves important plant and animal habitat as well as many historical and archaeological locations. The only known site where members of a Columbus expedition landed, is marked by Fort Salé, an earthworks fortification erected during French Occupation around 1617 and an ancient Mesoamerican ball court is also preserved within the park. Mangrove forests and the marine habitat of several threatened and endangered species are also protected within the preserve and the bay itself is one of two bioluminescent bays on the island of St. Croix. Visitors come to see the bioluminescent bay, the historical sites and scuba dive through the underwater Salt River Canyon. Congress established the park on February 24, 1992.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.