You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Silver Kangaroo bullion coins are a striking tribute to Australia’s most recognizable animal. Featuring the iconic kangaroo, the 2020 Silver Kangaroo coin is loved by investors and collectors alike for its .9999 fine Silver content and stunning design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Orders of 25 come in tubes, and orders of 250 coins come packaged in Mini Monster Boxes, which fit in standard safety deposit boxes.
- Mint-sealed tubes of 25 coins feature a holographic security strip placed on top of the tube by The Perth Mint, allowing the ability to tell if the tube has been tampered with since leaving the mint.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic red kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design meant to symbolize sunlight, along with a micro-engraved letter appearing under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2020 Australian Silver Kangaroo coin with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
Add the 2020 Silver Kangaroo coin from The Perth Mint to your cart today!
Silver Kangaroo Series
Continuing the tradition of Gold Kangaroo coins, The Perth Mint released the first Silver Kangaroo in 2015 in a limited mintage of 300,000 coins, then continued to present day as a more widely available Silver bullion release. Australian Silver Kangaroo coins feature a classic design of a hopping red kangaroo and a sunburst design created by Dr. Stuart Devlin. The same design is also found on The Perth Mint's 1 kilo Gold bullion coins. Struck in 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, boasting a micro engraved security feature and a face value of $1 (AUD) backed by the Australian Government, the Silver Kangaroo coin series became an instant classic among investors and collectors across the world.
The Australian Kangaroo
The beloved kangaroo is an instantly recognized symbol of Australia and is featured in its official coat of arms. This marsupial is known as an Australian icon and can be recognized by its muscular tail, strong back, short fur, pointed ears, and ability to hop at a rapid speed on its hind legs. Find your Silver Kangaroo and follow the live Silver spot price with APMEX.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Amateur Collector
Date:Nov 25, 2020
Date:Aug 2, 2020
From:Linthicum Heights, MD
Date:May 24, 2020
I have been collecting Australian Kangaroos for several years along with the Australian Koala, Kookaburra and Swan. The Silver Kangaroo is a beautifully designed coin and a must for anyone collecting Australian silver bullion.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.