- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
St. Lucia, "flamingos", is the eighth issue of 2019 in the EC8 coin series. This one ounce Gold coin is issued by the nation of St. Lucia and is one of eight releases each year in this historic low mintage series which began in 2018.
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program consists of four coins minted each year on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 Coin Program since it began in 2018.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule inside unique Certi-Lock packaging for security and authentication.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Two flamingos each standing on one leg are silhoetted as they face toward one another in front of the ocean and a setting sun. One looks forward as the other looks down.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.