- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program consists of four coins minted each year on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 Coin Program since it began in 2018.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Two flamingos each standing on one leg are silhouetted as they face toward one another in front of the ocean and a setting sun. One looks forward as the other looks down.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean Islands. Add this Silver Pink Flamingo BU to your cart today!
Blessed by nature, St. Lucia has geographic and cultural riches enough to embarrass far bigger nations. This Caribbean country boasts a fantastically unique bird-watching experience, whether on the beach or in the islands' mountain regions.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.