- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Judas Kiss is the second 2020 release, and the 32nd overall release in the Biblical Series featuring iconic biblical scenes. Each of these 2 oz Silver coins has a mintage of 1,499 pieces and features a high-relief, rimless design.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Mark 14:45-46 (NLT & TEV), Matthew 26:47-50, John 18:2-3, and Luke 22:47-48 of which latter verse states the response from Jesus to Judas: "Judas, how can you do this - betray the Messiah with a kiss?"
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features Judas shaking the hand of Jesus as he leans in to kiss him on the cheek as the mob and Roman soldiers surround them. Based on Gustave Doré's original artwork.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Scottsdale Mint has done a phenomenal job of showcasing various narratives through their innovative designs on each of the Biblical Series coins. This stunning antique-finish coin is the perfect way to start this year's installments of the series. Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver The Judas Kiss coin to your cart today!
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's The Judas Kiss showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 13, 2020
With 2020 being nearly 2000 years after the betrayal of Christ I thought the coin to be an ironic momento for 2020. The art work is very impressive on all the coins but the significance of this Christianity event but depicted ion a silver coin is a keepsake. It too can handed down for generations.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.