You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Matthew 13:54-57a (NLT2) which states: "He returned to Nazareth, his hometown. When he taught there in the synagogue, everyone was amazed and said, 'Where does he get this wisdom and the power
to do miracles?' …56b Where did he learn all these things?'... 57... they were deeply offended and refused to believe in him."
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features Jesus preaching in the Synagogue surrounded by onlookers, based on Gustave Doré's original artwork.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Scottsdale Mint has done a phenomenal job of showcasing various narratives through their innovative designs on each of the Biblical Series coins. This stunning antique-finish coin is the perfect way to start this year's installments of the series. Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver Christ in the Synagogue coin to your cart today!
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's Christ in the Synagogue showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.