- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
A landmark coin series of the highest regard, the Perth Lunars package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a stylized representation of an ox among bamboo stalks. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "ox", the inscription "OX 2021" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/20 oz Year of the Ox Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
APMEX is an authorized distributor of The Perth Mint products, allowing APMEX to get coins directly from The Perth Mint and pass them along to you. This Year of the Ox coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2021 1/20 oz Gold Year of the Ox coin to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Gold, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
The Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2021 reverse celebrates the Year of the Ox. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar ox in 2021, 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, and every 12th preceding year are said to be kind, intelligent, honest, and reliable. Admired for their strong work ethic, logical mindset and calm demeanor, they are recognized as great leaders.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 8, 2021
if you want to get a little bit of gold, I promise you will not be disappointed. Great design, and I love the fact that the Perth Mint Coins come in capsules.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.