1852-1860 France Gold 20 Francs Napoleon III AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsEach coin contains .1867 oz of pure Gold, and these 20 Franc coins have a likeness of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1860. These coins are nice 19th century coins that saw much circulation in France, so they are not often found this nice.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath which contains the value and date.
- Minted at various French Mints from 1853-1869.
- Dates (1853-1860) of our choice in Almost Uncirculated condition.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add one of these French Gold 20 Franc coins to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
A bit of disappointment because AU is a good VF in this case. But the coin outlasted more than 150 years and many wars. Holding the coin in the hand and watching the portrait of old Napoleon III feels like living history. A cannonball of his army still sticks in the wall of the church where I live. So, the coin takes pride of place in my collection.
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.