- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains one 1 oz Silver Coin & one 1 oz Silver Medal in .9999 fine Proof finish.
- Packaged in a display box with COA.
- Limited edition issue of 5,000 sets.
- Great Britain Obverse: Features the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Great Britain Reverse: Design of the Mayflower with the years 1620 & 2020 to mark the 400th Anniversary. The North Star in the design symbolizes a new day.
- United States Obverse: Depicts a Wampanoag man and woman planting crops along with the inscription "Sustainers of Life" and "People of the Dawn".
- United States Reverse: Features portraits of a Pilgrim man & woman along with the the years 1620, 2020 and the words "Plymouth" along with the weight and fineness.
Protect your Proof Sets from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The story of the Mayflower is told from both sides of the Atlantic Ocean through this rare set collaboration between The Royal Mint & The United States Mint. Both coins feature unique designs by Chris Costello and a total of two ounces of Silver in a Proof finish. Add this limited issue set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.