|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$1,886.89||$1,896.37||$1,965.51|
|10 - 19||$1,881.89||$1,891.35||$1,960.30|
|20 - 99||$1,876.89||$1,886.32||$1,955.09|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. APMEX is one of very few companies authorized to purchase all four Precious Metals from the U.S. Mint allowing us to offer products directly to our customers.
- Contains 1 oz of fine Gold.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Gold Eagle, adding collectible value to these Gold coins!
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. All other Gold Eagle coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand, and an olive branch in her left. The Type 2 design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: a bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris. This design is the first new design introduced since the series began in 1986.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your 2021 Gold Eagle coins with this clear plastic capsule. Ensure your coin is among the highest quality examples by shopping our selection of certified Type 2 Eagles.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Gold Eagle combines collectibility and beauty with Gold bullion appeal. Add the 2021 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
New 2021 Gold Eagle Design
The United States Mint has unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 American Eagle Gold coins. 2021 marks the 35th Anniversary of the American Eagle Coin program, and the new designs will begin appearing on these coins in mid-year 2021. Mint Artistic Infusion Program (AIP) designer Jennie Norris created the new Gold coin design that was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon. The new reverse design depicts a bold, up-close portrait of an eagle. The obverse has been revised with additional detail from the original design by Augustus Saint-Gaudens to enhance this classic image.
American Gold Eagle Coins
First authorized by Congress for release in 1986, the Gold American Eagle series quickly became among the most popular bullion coins in the world. These coins are the first Gold coins backed by the United States government specifically for bullion investment purposes. To appeal to a wide variety of collectors and investors, the American Gold Eagle coins are available in four different sizes, containing 1/10, 1/4, 1/2, or 1 oz of fine Gold. All four sizes feature the same iconic design and are fully guaranteed for their metal content and purity by the United States government.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.