You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEX is one of very few companies authorized to purchase bullion coins of all four Precious Metals from the U.S. Mint which allows us to offer American Eagle products directly to our customers.
- Contains 1/2 oz of fine Gold.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Gold Eagle, adding collectible value to these Gold coins!
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. All other Gold Eagle coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand, and an olive branch in her left. The Type 2 design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: a bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris. This design is the first new design introduced since the series began in 1986.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Add a coin bezel to turn your 2021 1/2 oz Gold Eagle coin into fine jewelry. Ensure your coin is among the highest quality examples by shopping the 2021 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
New 2021 Gold Eagle Design
To mark the 35th Anniversary of the American Eagle Coin program, the U.S. Mint unveiled a new reverse designs for the 2021 American Eagle Gold coins. Mint Artistic Infusion Program (AIP) designer Jennie Norris created the new Gold coin design that was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon.
American Gold Eagle Coins
First authorized by Congress for release in 1986, the Gold American Eagle series quickly became among the most popular bullion coins in the world. To appeal to a wide variety of collectors and investors, the American Gold Eagle coins are available in four different sizes. All four sizes feature the same iconic design and are fully guaranteed for their metal content and purity by the United States government.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.