- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes and boxes contain multiples of 500.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with date, weight, and purity.
- Reverse: A buffalo in an aggressive stance, outlined by the words Liberty, Independence, and Freedom.
- Guaranteed by APMEX. Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this sought-after 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round to your cart today!
James Earle Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded among the best designs of any U.S. coin. This round boasts a new take on the famous design with a listed .999 purity. The Silver round is among one of the most popular ways to invest in Silver. 1 oz Silver rounds can be an ideal way to purchase Silver at a great price point for any investor, and the size allows for anything from an entry level investment to a bulk investment.
The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 2, 2021
I ordered this & the original design, and I am impress with the details of this round. For the price & design, I could not pass it up. I am planning to order more because of how beautiful it is in person. I am definitely making APMEX the place where I will buy most of my precious metals because of how fast they process my order & how well they packaged it. You could tell they put a lot of time & thought to make sure your order comes to you in perfect shape. Thank you APMEX!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.