You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the American Silver Eagles are receiving an updated design mid-year 2021. Along with the new design, a PCGS certification adds to the collectible value of this 2021 Type 2 Silver Eagle. This mid-year introduction has a very limited supply of coins available at launch. Act now to add the first issue of the new design to your collection!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins!
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the exceptional MS-69 condition of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The American Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2021 Type 2 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
New Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. The new 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
The American Silver Eagle Coin Series Original Design
The American Eagle coin's obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman's full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
PCGS, an independent third-party grading service, certifies the authenticity and condition of each coin before encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of authenticity and condition. APMEX is offering this release of graded MS-69 coins, indicating only the slightest imperfections. With PCGS certified coins, customers can be assured they will receive coins in the finest condition with this historic release of the Type 2 Silver Eagles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.