|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.376 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 UCAM condition of the coin.
- Minted at the Paris Mint with a mintage limit of 1,776 pieces.
- Obverse: Features the head of Liberty with flowing hair, facing left and a freedman's cap atop a pole in the background.
- Reverse: Depicts the infant Hercules, representing the United States, strangling two serpents. Minerva represents France and sits next to the infant as his nurse.
Protect and display your Proof Gold Libertas Americana High relief Gem Proof coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this stunning Gold Libertas Americana graded PF-69 UCAM by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.