- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Coins come packaged individually in a plastic capsule inside a mint-issued box with a colorful shipper along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, weight, fineness, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: The design depicts a dragon clasping a pearl in its claws. The design also includes The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2021 2 oz Silver High Relief Proof Dragon coin to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature embodying power, wealth, and good fortune. Dragons are frequently depicted in pursuit of the flaming pearl, a metaphor for wisdom and enlightenment, which is often represented swirling through mist, smoke, and shadows.
Perth Silver Proof Dragon
This Silver coin from the Perth Mint's Chinese Myths and Legends series features a Chinese dragon, pursuing the flaming pearl in high relief, Proof detail. The pearl represents a pearl of infinite wisdom, which the creatures are in search of. The Dragons are a popular symbol in Chinese culture, and can represent great power, luck, and strength. Emperors were said to have descended from dragons. This Silver Dragon coin contains 2 ounces of .9999 fine Silver, packaged in a display box. The coin is also available in a 2 ounce High Relief Gold version.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.