Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Each coin is packaged in a display case, along with a mint-issued certificate and outer box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a Chinese dragon, clutching a pearl in on of its claws. The design also includes The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed up the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2021-P 2 oz Gold High Relief Proof Dragon coin to your cart today!
Struck by The Perth Mint from 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
Perth Gold Proof Dragon
This Gold coin from the Perth Mint's Chinese Myths and Legends series features a Chinese dragon, pursuing the flaming pearl in high relief, Proof detail. The pearl represents a pearl of infinite wisdom, which the creatures are in search of. The Dragons are a popular symbol in Chinese culture, and can represent great power, luck, and strength. Emperors were said to have descended from dragons. This Silver Dragon coin contains 2 ounces of .9999 fine Gold, packaged in a display box. The coin is also available in a 2 ounce High Relief Silver version.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.