- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin is the fourth in the 5 oz series and has a limited mintage of 500. The Silver Proof Swan coins feature a varying design each year. Featuring an extremely limited mintage and .9999 fine Silver, this opportunity is sure to be fleeting! Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today!
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a presentation case and themed shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2021 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan gracefully floating on the surface of the water. The design includes the inscription "The 5 OZ 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P5" mint mark that signifies this coin is a part of the fifth annual swan release.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order,
This coin has been struck with an extra-deep blank to showcase its superbly detailed design in high relief. Add this 2021 Australia 5 oz Silver Swan Proof to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Swan
First launched in 2017, The Perth Mint Swan became an instant classic due to its limited mintage & unique design. The Gold Swan & Silver Swan series feature yearly changing reverse designs, adding to their collectibility and are now available in bullion & proof finishes along with a larger 5 oz Silver in Proof Finish. The 5 oz Silver Proof Swan was first released in 2018, and this 2021 5 oz Silver Proof Swan is now the fourth year of release in this special size, with a high relief finish. The 2021 Swan release is the fifth release overall of the annual series, and the coins released in 2021 also feature the P5 mint mark to denote the fifth year of the Swan series.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.