|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins!
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's exceptional PR-69 condition.
- FirstStrike® designation is limited to coins shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: An enhanced portrayal of Weinman’s design displaying Lady Liberty wrapped in an American flag, walking elegantly as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: This new design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Minted at the San Francisco Mint with an "S" mint mark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint and sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your American Eagle in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This Silver Eagle is the first release from the San Francisco mint and has a limited mintage of only 200,000 coins, making them highly desirable for any collector. Add this 2021-S Type 2 American Silver Eagle PR-69 PCGS to your cart today.
New Silver Eagle Design
The original American Eagle design, used from the coin series’ introduction in 1986 until midyear 2021, was based on Adolph A. Weinman’s Walking Liberty design, first introduced in 1916, coupled with a reverse designed by John Mercanti. In 2021, though, to celebrate 35 years of the American Eagle, U.S. Mint AIP Designer Emily Damstra and Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso worked together to create a new reverse design for this famous coin. The new design features an American eagle coming in for landing with an oak branch in its talons.
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
Silver Eagles are among the most collected Silver coins globally. The introduction of the new Type 2 design, coupled with a PCGS certification, will increase the collectible appeal for this popular coin. PCGS, an independent third-party grading service, certifies the authenticity and condition of coins before sealing them in protective packaging. APMEX is pleased to offer this PR-69 PCGS graded coin – indicating a coin with only the slightest flaws. In addition, PCGS verifies coins as FirstStrike® if they are proven to have shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release. With PCGS certified coins, customers can rest assured knowing their coin will be in the finest condition and among the highest quality Type 2 Silver Eagles on the market..
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.