|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 24||$32.10||$32.43||$33.44|
|25 - 99||$31.70||$32.03||$33.02|
|100 - 499||$31.40||$31.73||$32.71|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Featuring RCM’s new MINTSHIELD™ white spot reducing technology, the 2022 Silver Maple Leaf coins in MintDirect® packaging are guaranteed to be in the exact condition as they came from Royal Canadian Mint tubes.
Individual MintDirect® coins are individually sealed by APMEX to ensure their authenticity and condition after they have been simultaneously taken from the mint boxes. To preserve the finish of your coin, each one is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card. The process of embedding your coin in the card, as described above, creates a tamper-evident package that ensures the safety of your investment for an indeterminate amount of time. Find out more about how tamper-evident packages are made here.
- Features RCM's MintShield™ technology, a breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2"x3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5”x2 5/8”x3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10”x2 5/8”x3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Obverse: Shows the lovely profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, detailed maple leaf in addition to the weight and purity. A micro-engraved privy mark shows a “22” when viewed under magnification.
- A radial line background that was intricately designed by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Store your Silver Maple Leaf coin by adding a stylish display box to your order. An easy way to safeguard these coins is in the 10-count storage box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10 we also have a 20-count storage box.
The beautiful Silver coins in this collection have a unique combination of collectible appeal and investment value that makes them perfect for both collectors and investors. Purchase one of these popular Silver Maple Leaf MintDirect® single coins now!
Silver Maple Leaf Series
The Maple Leaf series of coins from the Royal Canadian Mint is made up exclusively of Silver Maples, which have a high concentration of .9999 fine Silver. This valuable composition, coupled with the lovely Canadian maple leaf design, is enhanced by the mirror surface, making these Canadian coins particularly appealing to the eye. The Royal Canadian Mint's iconic design, first created in 1988, has gone through numerous changes in order to produce commemorative versions. Although Canada is known for its maple leaves, the original motif has remained prominent. The maple leaf pattern is also used as a privy mark on several series from the Royal Canadian Mint.
The Royal Canadian Mint's Security Features
Since 2015, the Royal Canadian Mint's MINTSHIELD Surface Protection, the world's only proven technique for greatly reducing the appearance of white spots or "milk spots" on Silver bullion coins, is now added to all Canadian Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins dated 2018 and later.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee 100% protection from spotting or tarnishing that can occur in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.