Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEX is listed as an Authorized Purchaser of all bullion products, including all four Precious Metals, from the U.S. Mint. Being listed as an Authorized Purchaser gives APMEX the ability to bring this 2022 American Eagle to customers sooner than other retailers.
- Contains 1 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The design features added details from the original bronze cast.
- Reverse: Close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. Add this perfect 1 oz 2022 Gold Eagle graded MS-70 FDI coin by NGC to your cart today!
NGC MS-70 2022 1 oz Gold American Eagle
From their initial issue in 1986, the design of the Gold Eagle remained the same until 2021. In 2021, to commemorate the 35th anniversary of this series, the U.S. Mint introduced a reverse design, featuring a portrait of a bald eagle. The design was created by U.S. Mint's AIP Designer Jennie Norris and then sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon.
NGC Gold Eagles + First Day of Issue
NGC, a third-party grading service with a dependable reputation, enhances collectible appeal by verifying the condition of each coin and then encapsulating it in a protective holder. APMEX offers this release of a graded MS-70 coin, which is a coin in perfect condition. Additionally, NGC offers the First Day of Issue label, which indicates a coin shipped from the mint within the first day of release. With NGC certified coins, collectors know they will receive a quality Gold Eagle with added value due to the graded condition guaranteed by NGC.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.