You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEX is offering NGC MS-70 certified iterations of the Gold Eagle coins. This MS-70 grade indicates that these 2022 Eagles are in flawless condition and they will remain that way in their NGC slab holder. These coins will also be designated with an NGC Early Release label that shows that NGC received these Eagles within 30 days after being released.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release. Label design may vary.
- Obverse: Taken from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’s well-known Gold Double Eagle artwork, the obverse features Lady Liberty walking gracefully against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek and showing a flying bald eagle carrying an olive branch back to its nest where its mate and young reside.
Protect your valuable 2022 Gold Eagle when you add an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add a 2022 1/4 oz Gold Eagle coin to your collection today!
2022 1/4 oz NGC MS-70 Gold Eagle Coins
American Gold Eagles are some of the most recognizable and beautiful American coins around. They appeal to investors and collectors alike for their artistic design, international recognition, and because their weight and content are guaranteed. The Gold Eagle coins have always displayed an adaptation of Saint-Gaudens' famous Lady Liberty design, making them appealing to numismatic historians and art lovers.
NGC Coin Certification
NGC is a highly respected coin grading company that has been certifying coins for over 30 years. They have experts who study each coin submitted to them and, in turn, grade its condition to determine its market value. Certified coins can be more collectible than uncertified coins and their condition will always be preserved in NGC branded holders.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.