- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The design will now be the new standard for all Gold Eagles moving forward, including this 1/10 oz 2022 American Eagle. A PCGS certification adds collectible value to this new design.
- Each coin contains 1/10 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of this coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first coins shipped from the mint upon release.
- Obverse: Adapted from A. Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, featuring Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The design features added details from the original bronze cast.
- Reverse: Designed by Jennie Norris, the reverse features a bold close-up portrait of an eagle.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Containing an affordable tenth ounce of Gold, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is a great coin to add to your collection. Add this 2022 1/10 oz Gold Eagle graded PCGS MS-70 FDI coin to your cart today!
1/10 oz Gold American Eagle PCGS MS-70 First Day of Issue
From their initial issue in 1986, the design of the Gold Eagle remained predominantly the same until 2021. The adaptation of Saint-Gaudens' design on the obverse along with a depiction of a family of eagles designed by Miley Busiek was created specifically for the Gold Eagle bullion program. In 2021, however, to celebrate the 35th anniversary of this series, the U.S. Mint introduced a reverse design, featuring a new portrait of a bald eagle designed by U.S. Mint Artistic Infusion Program Designer Jennie Norris and sculpted by Mint Medallic Renata Gordon.
Buy a PCGS Gold Eagle Today
PCGS, a third-party grading service with a dependable 35-year reputation, enhances collectible appeal by verifying the authenticity and condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of the determined authenticity and condition. APMEX offers this release of a graded MS-70 coin along with the First Day of Issue label as well. PCGS certifies select coins as First Day of Issue if they can be verified to have shipped from the mint within the first day of release. With PCGS certified coins, discerning collectors can be assured of getting coins in the absolute finest condition, especially with a prized release such as this 2022 Gold American Eagle.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.