Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms bisecting the year 2021. The coat of arms features the fist of a Barbadian holding two stalks of sugar cane. Upon the shield are a pair of the national flowers, known as the Pride of Barbados, and a single bearded fig tree. The shield is supported by a dolphin and a pelican. They stand for the fishing industry and Pelican Island, respectively.
- Reverse: Features the trident symbol from the Barbados national flag over a rippled surface as well as the face value of one dollar.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in the country of Barbados.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.