|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$552.05||$557.80||$575.05|
|20 - 39||$549.79||$555.52||$572.70|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2022 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light-diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are shipped in sealed plastic sheets. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays a side profile of Queen Elizabeth II alongside the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the timeless maple leaf design bordered by "Canada," the weight and .9999 fine purity.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light-diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf, or any other pieces of your collection, by adding clear plastic capsules to your order.
The widely recognized beauty and high purity of these beloved Gold coins are even more appealing in an affordable fractional size. Add 2022 1/4 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!2022 Canada 1/4 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2022 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light-diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security. Gold Maple Leafs also have one of the lowest premiums over Gold content, making them an investment Gold coin of choice for many Gold investors. Between the unmatched security measures and high purity, Gold Maples are a great way to round out your Gold holdings with a Gold bullion coin that is recognized and respected worldwide.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 12, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.