- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 7,500.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Coins come in protective plastic. Orders in 19 coin increments may come in tubes.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, date and face value, set against a patterned background.
- Reverse: Features a striking cobra with a beautifully detailed relief against a patterned background. Also included is the Silver weight and purity.
Display your newest Indian Wildlife coin securely by adding a single coin wood presentation box to your order.
Collect the newest release in the APMEXclusive® Cash Indian Wildlife Series by adding the 1 oz of .999 fine Silver Cobra coin to your cart today.
Treasures of India Wildlife Series
The Treasures of India Wildlife Series follows a variety of animals across India, exploring the significance and beauty of these majestic creatures in 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and 5 oz of .999 fine Silver. The Indian cobra, known to represent good luck and wisdom, is a venomous snake found in the Indian subcontinent. Interestingly, this Indian cobra grows to about 2 meters on average, making it one of the largest venomous snakes on the Indian subcontinent.
The "CASH" denomination shown on the coin is representative of the currency units used during British rule in India. While the origin of the word "CASH" has been up for debate, one theory believes it was derived from the Sanskrit word "karsa" and equals a weight of Silver equal to 1/400 of a "tola."
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.