- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Sold out at the U.S. Mint.
- Limited to just 100,000 sets, with one of the lowest mintage Silver Eagles ever made.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, for a total Silver weight of 2 troy oz.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless condition of these coins.
- The Silver Eagle features a first-ever enhanced reverse proof finish, adding a unique appearance to the beloved design, and features the West Point Mint's "W" mint mark.
- The Silver Maple features the classic design with Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse and a maple leaf on the reverse, presented in a special modified proof finish.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Pride of Two Nations two-coin set in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Learn more about the Pride of Two Nations two-coin set here. Add this NGC Pride of Two Nations two-coin set to your cart today!
Celebrating the close relationship of the United States and Canada, this historic first features the iconic coins of both nations' mints, presented in a limited release set with stunning new finishes. With a limit of only 100,000 sets, this groundbreaking release is certain to be an excellent addition to any collection.
In addition to being the first-ever example of the enhanced reverse proof finish, the mintage of the Silver Eagle in this set makes it one of the scarcest Silver Eagle issues ever produced, behind only the 1995-W Silver Eagle and the coins exclusive to the 2011 25th anniversary set. This is certain to be in high demand among collectors of this series.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.