Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 64.3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 50 coins.
- Packaged in acrylic display case with presentation box.
- Obverse: Displays the fifth portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 1000 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a quartered shield design that has a long tradition in British numismatics.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Add this stunning 2021 2 kilo Silver Gothic Crown Quartered Arms coin to your cart today!
The Gothic Crown
The Royal Mint continues its Great Engravers Collection with the stunning Gothic Crown coin. Inspired by Scottish artist William Dyce RA, this design is a departure for Wyon and represents the wider artistic movement known as the Gothic Revival. This release will be followed by a second coin featuring the obverse design of the original Gothic Crown, an ornate portrait of Queen Victoria.
The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The mint offers unique and innovative products to celebrate traditions, moments, and offers a wide variety of collectible and investment coins. They are well-known for their flagship Britannia products, and also produce coinage for the United Kingdom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review