You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come sealed in tamper-evident packaging. The card inserts in this listing are randomly selected from a variety of occasions and are based upon inventory availability.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Type 1 Reverse (1986-2021): Features a heraldic eagle below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- The Type 2 Reverse (2021-Present): Depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Sovereign coin, guaranteed and backed by the U.S. Mint.
Present your Silver American Eagle with an attractive display box added to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-count storage box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10, we also have a 20-count storage box.
These random year Silver Eagles in special occasion themed cards are great options for those looking to add an aspect of surprise and delight to their holdings that can make for the perfect gift, as they truly are a gift that will last a lifetime. Add these 1 oz Silver Eagles to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Precious Metals products. TEP packaging is your symbol of guarantee that these rounds were processed exactly as they were delivered, providing peace of mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each 1 oz Silver American Eagles to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each round is protected after they are removed directly from the boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin's finish.
The sealing process seals the round within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 1 oz Silver American Eagle in TEP packaging.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. This process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic round — guaranteed.
NOTE: The coins you receive may exhibit some level of natural toning and/or oxidation such as spotting. This is a normal process that and can occur over time when exposed to hydrogen sulfide which is naturally occurring in the air.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.