Only $8.99 per coin over spot
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
As the sixth release in this APMEXclusive® series, this iteration features a beautiful design celebrating Marie Curie. Artwork by famed coin designer Joel Iskowitz pays an elegant tribute to this innovative physicist and chemist.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Sixth release in an APMEXclusive® series.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins packaged in TEP, delivered in an enhanced BU satin finish.
- Obverse: Marie Curie observing a vial with "Ra," the chemical symbol for radium, to one side of her with lines radiating out from it. Her signature is shown below her portrait.
- Reverse: An image of a muse with an arm extended toward the sun, the date, $2 face value and the seal of the nation of Niue.
- Coin designs created by famed coin designer Joel Iskowitz.
Display your Silver BU coin in a leatherette display box, made perfectly to fit the tamper-evident packaging of your Icons of Inspiration BU TEP coin.
This 1 oz Silver BU coin features an elegant design, paying homage to one of the most famous Icons of Inspiration of all time – Marie Curie. Add this coin to your collection today!
2023 Niue 1 oz Silver Icons of Inspiration: Marie Curie BU in TEP
The sixth release in the popular series of coins celebrating famous Icons of Inspiration features Marie Curie, one of the most influential chemists and physicists throughout history. Curie is the first woman to win a Nobel Prize and the only woman to win a Nobel Prize twice. She was also the first female professor of physics at Sorbonne University. Curie helped pave the way for women in science and her contributions to her fields impact society today.
This release includes 10,000 Silver BU, 100 Proof Silver and 100 Gold BU coins designed by the esteemed artist Joel Iskowitz. Ten of the Proof Silver and Gold BU coin certificates of authenticity are signed by Joel Iskowitz to add an extra level of appeal. The obverse depicts Marie Curie observing a vial with "Ra," the chemical symbol for radium, to one side of her with lines radiating out from it. Her signature is shown below her portrait. The reverse shows a majestic muse stretching one hand to the sun and resting her other on the Niue nation’s seal. The year and denomination are also included around the design.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.