Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 2,500 coins!
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination. The 2022 year-date and the .9999 purity are also featured in the design.
- Reverse: Depicts a dingo with its baby. The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark and radial lines are also included in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 10 oz Silver Piedfort Dingo to your cart today!
The Next Generation Series
Each release of the Next Generation coins will display a mother and baby from an Australian Outback species. In addition, each coin includes the enhanced security feature of micro-engraved radial lines. All coins in the series are struck as piedfort coins, meaning they are the same diameter as Perth's standard round Silver coins of the same weight but are double the thickness.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.